List of Free Online R Tutorials
According to the post on FREE online R tutorials from universities, I have received many email suggesting more and more tutorials. However some tutorials are not hosted in an academic institutes, so I decided to create this post to list such tutorials. If you know other tutorials, please kindly suggest me by email to email@example.com or post the link in the comment section.
A list of R tutorials, which are hosted in the webpages of academic institutes can be found here.
The tutorials are listed in no particular order but categorised by subjects and/or topics.
- R Wiki Documentation about R contributed by the R community
- Quick-R by Rob Kabacoff
- R Programming by Wikibooks
- How to use R by Wikiuniversity
- R4stats - R for SAS and SPSS Users – R for Stata Users by Bob Muenchen
- Programming in R by Vincent Zoonekynd
- R programming for those coming from other languages by John D. Cook
- Cookbook for R by Winston Chang (Not related to Paul Teetor’s R Cookbook!)
- A short introduction to the R programming language by Leibniz-Rechenzentrum
- The Guerilla Guide to R by Nikhil Gopal
- Twotorials More than 90 Two minute tutorials on several topics by Anthony Damico
- The R-Podcast by Eric Nantz
- R language for Statistical Computing by Sentiment Mining Research Center
- A list of Videos on Data Analysis with R: Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced Resources by Jeromy Anglim
Economics & Econometrics
- Forecasting: principles and practice (Online Book) by Rob J Hyndman and George Athanasopoulos
- Econometrics in R (CRAN) by Grant V. Farnsworth
- Using R for Personality Research – Introduction to R [slide] – R: Statistics for all of us [slide] by William Revelle
- Learning R for Researchers in Psychology by Jeromy Anglim