ECON 442 (CMSE)
Vision of the Thai Northern Region Development (in Thai)
Regional economic theories, interregional trade and factor mobility regional economic growth, regional economic analysis techniques, and regional planning.
Potential of the Thai Northern Region Development (in Thai)
- Regional economic theories
- Interregional trade and factor mobility regional economic growth
- Regional economic analysis techniques
- Regional planning.
- An Introduction to Regional Economics (link)
Edgar M. Hoover and Frank Giarratani (West Virginia University)
- Globalization and Regional Economic Modeling (link)
Editors: Professor Russel Cooper, Professor Kieran Donaghy, Professor Geoffrey Hewings
Universities and Regional Development